You may view the RSMSSB CHO Admit Card 2023 Exam Date and Hall ticket download links on the official website. The Department of Medical, Health, and Family Welfare is getting ready to release the RSMSSB CHO Admit Card 2023. Students can access the URL below to download their CHO 2023 Hall Ticket. Details on how to obtain your RSMSSB CHO Admit Card 2023, hall ticket, and exam date can be found here.
RSMSSB CHO Admit Card 2023
The official website is where students looking for their RSMSSB CHO Admit Card 2023 may download it. The RSSC has made it known that it will hire pupils who fulfil the criteria. The RSMSSB CHO online form was open for applications from November 8 through December 7, 2022. Soon, applicants who used the online application technique will be able to download their Rajasthan RSMSSB CHO Hall Ticket 2023.
Before the written test, students can check their CHO Call Letter if they’re interested. Possible dates for the Rajasthan CHO Exam in 2023 include February. We’ve advised them to do some research on the CHO Exam Admit Card. Students who are looking for the Community Health Officer Call Letter 2023 and have already registered with the RSMSSB CHO Online Form 2023 can stop their quest right now. The RSMSSB will publish the RSMSSB CHO Admit Card 2023 Exam on their official website, as is customary.
Date of RSMSSB CHO Exam 2023
The Community Health Officer test date and the admission card are currently solely of interest to registered students. According to the official announcement, the National Health Mission (NHM), Rajasthan, will conduct the Community Health Officer written test in February 2023. We will inform you here in this article if the exact time and location of the exam are made public on the organization’s website.
Download RSMSSB CHO Hall Ticket 2023
We have made available the official link to download the Community Health Officer Admit Card 2023 following the official notice. You can now look at any information regarding CHO Recruitment by using this website.
How Can I Download My 2023 RSMSSB CHO Admit Card?
- Visit the official website.
- Look for the CHO Admit Card link.
- Visit the website at the specified address.
- Provide the necessary information in the supplied form.
- To obtain your written exam hall ticket for the 2023 exam, follow these instructions.
- Verify that the seat number and personal information are accurate.
- The CHO Call Letter should be printed out and saved for the exam.
The following factors need to be taken into account by students if they desire a simple and trouble-free experience when acquiring the RSMSSB CHO Admit Card 2023.
- If you want to download the admit card, you must provide the correct login details.
To avoid potential traffic jams, you must have a dependable internet connection and use common web browsers like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Verify that the admittance card’s details are all accurate before sending a digital copy to your email address so you may keep a copy as a backup in case of a problem.
- When printing the admittance card, you must use high-quality ink and make sure the computer is connected to the printer’s peripherals.
Exam Format and Selection Procedure for CHO
The students should be aware with the RSMSSB CHO Exam Pattern and the selection procedure before starting their exam preparation. The key criterion taken into account throughout the selection process for the available post will be the student’s performance on the written (screening) exam.
Students who pass the written exam will have their documents examined. Students who pass the written test but do not yet have a Certificate in Community Health (CCH) must finish a six-month bridging course. The exam schedule has been divided into its component portions for the convenience of the students as follows:
- There are 100 multiple-choice questions on the written test.
- The marks for each question are one.
- There will not be a point reduction for each incorrect response.
You can post your inquiries about the RSMSSB CHO Admit Card 2023 in the comments section.
|Official Website||Click Here|